Hey There Travellers!
Feel like living in the tropics and enjoying the tropical rain forest and beach lifestyle?
Want to work on your tan and live in a rain forest next to the Great Barrier Reef?
We’ve got just the thing for you. Hostel is located in the rain forests of Mission Beach and we are looking for friendly people who are looking to work for accommodation.
In exchange for 2.5-3 hours of work per day we will provide you with:
– Free Accommodation
– Free all day hop on/off bus shuttle
– Free Laundry
– Free WiFi
– Free Breakfast
– A brand new fully equipped kitchen, along with free tea/coffee/milk
– Discounts in our own on-site Jungle Bar
– Nightly bar events; Beer pong, Trivia, Karaoke etc
– Possible discounts on skydiving/rafting/reef tours
– Access to world heritage rain forest, exotic wildlife,secluded beaches and our own jungle garden kitted out with hammocks, and a pool.
We are a family run hostel, so these positions are ideal for backpackers who would like some time to chill out, relax and spend time in a very special place.
Number of Positions Available: 5