Your new role awaits…
As a warehouse associate, you will assist the wider team by completing various warehousing duties to meet KPI targets and customer deadlines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Restocking inventory
- Use of RF scanners to ensure accuracy of put-away.
- Working with consoles and controllers
- Actively promote Health and Safety
- Pick/packing orders when required
- Receiving goods
- Carry out general warehouse duties
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
We have multiple roles available throughout different areas of the warehouse. Work will be performed at our warehouse in Mangere, Auckland, therefore applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
This role is casual, offering up to 40 hours per week across Mon – Fri.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Accuracy and high attention to detail in all tasks performed
- Team player
- Ability to understand detailed instructions and work from procedures
- Accountability for the quality of your own work
- Flexible to complete tasks as and when required
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and performance KPIs
- Ability to perform work requiring minimal supervision either individually or in a team environment
- To be a self starter and motivated to achieve the daily tasks
Pay Rate: $21.30 +
Number of Positions Available: 3