WAITER – JOB OFFER
We are a cafe/patisserie that serves up seasonally inspired brunch, Ottolenghi style lunch and French-inspired patisserie.
Immensely passionate about food and good coffee, The Millstone team provide an efficient, professional and creative work-place to ensure a high-quality customer service.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly team spirit mixing French and Australian culture.
An All-rounder-waiter for us is enthusiastic, motivated and creative individual with a willingness to learn and contribute to a great team environment. Service and sales knowledge are essential.
• Ensure all guests receive the high standard of service required, at all times.
• Maintains efficient, professional and friendly service standards.
• Maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
• Maintains a high level of motivation to ensure quality and consistent product service.
• Review daily menu with the management.
• English speaking.
• At least 2-year experience in the customer service hospitality industry
• Comfortable with working busy environment
• Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Rigorous and passionate about product quality
• Creative and motivate to improve himself
1. Full – time & part – time position
2. Flexible working hours – but weekend work required
3. Possibility to grow and improve your skills
4. Staff meals on duty
Number of Positions Available: 1