Overview: We grow apples, feijoas & kiwifruit over 130 ha in Gisborne and with the growing season well underway we are now hiring for a range of seasonal positions to join our existing team in early February.
Hours Of Work:
- Monday to Saturday, 7.00am to 4:30pm
- Hours of work can vary due to the specific role being undertaken and seasonal conditions
- Fruit Pickers
- Pack house staff (Packers, Stackers, Graders)
- Post Harvest Quality Control
- Machinery Operation
- Forklift Operators (must have appropriate License)
- The hourly rate varies depending on the specific role.
- Fruit picking is paid on a piece rate system and will vary between varieties and blocks.
- While we are currently recruiting seasonal fixed term roles there are opportunities for extensions after harvest is completed to become a permanent member of our team to support all orchard functions 52 weeks / year.
- Previous experience is not essential, we are seeking individuals with excellent attitudes who are reliable and want to be part of a great team and our excellent working environment.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Number of Positions Available: 10