Fancy a Tropical Sea Change?? We are located 45 minutes by Fast Cat from Cairns and boasts 100 Luxury Resort Studio, Suites and Beachside Cabins. Other facilities include Campground, Pool Bar, Restaurant, Public Bar and Entertainment Complex, Conference and Meeting Facilities, Retail Shop, Turtle Rehab Centre and an array of water activities. Located on the Great Barrier Reef, the Island is close to Cairns and a favourite to both visitors to the region and locals alike.
We are seeking enthusiastic & experienced Food & Beverage attendants to join our Restaurant team.
This amazing venue is a waterfront bar and grill with Al fresco dining open for both lunch and dinner.
Position requires the following:-
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Pub or a Tavern environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Bar Operations.
- A solid knowledge / interest in food & wine pairing is an advantage
- Shifts in our Resort Pool Bar as required (including cocktail making)
- Outstanding customer service & problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and experience using POS systems (Guest Centrix POS an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of successful communication.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Weekend work will be involved with a mix of AM / PM & Split shifts on a 7 day rotating roster
- Must have valid QLD RSA or be able to obtain a valid QLD RSA before commencing the role
- Commitment of 6 months
Previous applicants need not apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well established, ever growing and successful Island Resort and further develop within this key department.
The positions are live on and Casual. Some semi-remote experience may be an advantage along with current First aid certification.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Number of Positions Available: 10