We are seeking 100 workers to assist with the daily operations, maintaining, picking, packing, and general farm duties on stone fruit properties in the Shepparton region.
Work will commence December 2021 and is expected to last 6 to 9 months. Some shift work may be required.
You will be paid as a Level 1 Casual Employee under the Horticulture Award 2010 (MA000028)
Applications must include a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria, and all claims against the selection criteria must be substantiated. Any application that fails to do so will not be considered.
- Be fit and healthy with a demonstrated ability to work on your feet for long periods
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to follow instructions and learn and apply new processes quickly.
- Possess attention to detail
- Ability to abide by strict hygiene and quality assurance guidelines
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Ability to commit to the full assignment
Applications from outside the area must demonstrate a commitment to moving to and living in the area for the period of employment.
Number of Positions Available: 100