300 positions available for picking and packing truss grown glasshouse tomatoes. Ongoing, casual work, may become permanent after some time.
Work is due to commence Late September 2021 through to late December 202, various start dates. Work is expected to last between 6 to 9 months.
** Please note that random Drug & Alcohol testing may be conducted during the 6 month period **
You will be paid as a Level 1 Casual employee under the Horticulture Award 2020 (MA000028)
Applications must address the selection criteria and all claims against the selection criteria must be substantiated in your resume. Any application that fails to do so will not be considered.
* Ability to pass a colour test.
* Be fit and healthy, with good flexibility.
* Ability to acquire good speed at manual tasks.
* Ability to follow instructions and learn and apply new process quickly.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to have a good eye for detail.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Commitment to long term employment.
Number of Positions Available: 300