We require up to 200 people for the Caboolture, QLD area to assist in the following:
- Picking Blueberries, Raspberries & Strawberries
- Pruning berry canes
- Planting, picking and pulling out of other farm produce
- General farm yard duties
Work will commence at various dates from late April – September 2021 and is expected to last for a period of 6 to 9 months.
You will generally work 6 days per week from Monday to Saturday, though this may change from time to time and you may be rostered to work Sunday also.
Usually work will start at 6:00am and finish at 4:00pm, though this may change from time to time.
Payment for these positions will be under the Horticulture Award, 2020, classification: Level 1, Casual.
Applications must address the selection criteria and all claims against the selection criteria must be substantiated in your resume.
Any application that fails to do so will not be considered.
* Must be able to pass colour blind test
* Must be fit and healthy, with good flexibility
* Ability to acquire good speed at manual tasks
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to have a good eye for detail
* Ability to work on weekends
Number of Positions Available: 200