100 to 150 positions available for harvesting and packing avocados.
- Picking and packing avocados;
- General farm yard duties;
- General maintenance.
Work is due to commence early November 2021 and expected to last 6 to 9 months. There will be various start dates during this time.
You will generally work 6 days per week from Monday to Saturday, though this may change from time to time and Sunday work may be required. Usually work will start at 8am and finish at 6pm, though this may change from time to time.
Payment for these positions will be under the Horticulture Award 2020, classification: Leve 1, Casual.
Applications must address the selection criteria and all claims against the selection criteria must be substantiated in your resume.
Applicants that do not address the selection criteria below will not be considered.
- Ability to acquire good speed at manual tasks;
- Must be fit and healthy, with good flexibility;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Ability to work on weekends;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Number of Positions Available: 150