1500 Positions available!!!!
From 13 July onwards, we will start seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals who wish to work as part of our team receiving and storing the South Australian and Western Victorian grain harvest and delivering it to end use customers in Australia and around the world.
Most of our harvest jobs will be available from approximately October 2020 through to January 2021 (length subject to site location and harvest) with training provided prior to October.
Anyone interested in a harvest job with us can register their interest by clicking ‘Apply Now’ below and entering their contact details. People who register their interest will be signed up to receive our harvest jobs newsletter and will be notified when applications open.
What we offer:
- Range of roles including customer facing activities
- Supervised team environments
- Role based training
- Personal protective equipment required for the role (high-visibility clothing, gloves, glasses and hard hat)
- Possible opportunities to travel with the harvest and work across southern Australia
- Paid under appropriate Enterprise Agreement/Award rates
- Potential for ongoing positions after harvest
- Work may assist in gaining a second year Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Assistance with accommodation is available for some locations
Applications will open on the following dates:
- Western region (Eyre Peninsula) – 13 July 2020
- Central region (mid and lower northern area and Yorke Peninsula) – 13 July 2020
- Eastern region, including Dooen (Murray Mallee and south east area) – 13 July 2020
- Adelaide laboratory – 27 July 2020
- Adelaide region (Adelaide ports) – 17 August 2020
We will contact you via email and SMS when applications open.
Number of Positions Available: 1500