We are currently recruiting for F + B Attendants to work at our beautiful resort.
Our resort is currently undergoing re-opening operations and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the F + B team.
You’ll be joining a progressive company with the refurbished resort now open with 277 contemporary rooms and suites, 3 new restaurants and 3 bars.
The island is one of the closest Whitsunday islands to the mainland (Airlie Beach) with a short ferry commute taking in the sea views.
The Ideal candidates will have/be:-
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Queensland Certificate (or ability to obtain one)
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous Food and Beverage/Bar Attendant Experience in multi-outlet environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional grooming and projects a professional image at all times
- Shows initiative
- Team player
Why come and join us?
- Be part of an exciting island re-opening!
- An opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a progressive company
- Subsided accommodation, meals and ferry transfers
- Immediate Start
This position is a full-time, live on island role. We would like to have the successful candidates on board immediately.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you are part of an exciting resort refurbishment and you have the experience and skills we are looking for, APPLY now with your current Resume and Cover letter outlining your suitability addressing the key criteria.
Number of Positions Available: 25