Conference Centre, located in St. Leonards is a Premium venue to hold Conferences and Events.
We invite you to join us at this incredibly exciting time for our Conference Centre as part of our Events Team as an Event Floor Attendant.
As an Event Floor Attendant, you will support the wider Conference & Events team bring to life some extraordinary events hosted. We work hard, have fun & absolutely love creating memorable experiences for our clients.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant or Events or similar role, knowledge of F&B service is an advantage
- Passion for delivering warm and welcoming customer service & memorable guest experiences
- Amazing communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail & commitment to high standards – We are a Premium Venue
- Positive mindset and willing to help out
- You must meet the legal requirements to live & work in Australia
What we offer:
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you.
- Flexible work options to ensure balance and well being
- Free Car space during your shift
- Most importantly, we’ll?help you grow, and achieve your goal where we can
Right candidates will start immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you apply!
Number of Positions Available: 3