Our Bar is all about great food, island vibes, spectacular location, great people, and we’re all about bringing your whole self to work. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a bunch of like-minded legends who encourage creativity and passion to drive results!
You’ll be working alongside some very talented F&B superstars, but more importantly, you’ll be part of a team that values positive company culture, likes to have a laugh, but also can knuckle down and do the hard yards. We take what we do seriously, but not ourselves and make sure that we’re having some fun along the way.
We’re looking for a cook to join our team for the summer! Our focus is to provide great food, exceptional customer service and an unforgettable experience, all whilst in Paradise! Dreamy right!
- Our kitchen operation fuels hungry Magnetic Island tourists and locals 7 days per week
- Nurture key relationships with local businesses and charitable operations to give back to the Townsville and Magnetic Island community.
- Follow and enforce strict Food Safety and HACCP guidelines
- Work with the Exec chef and senior management team to create menus and specials that keep up with current food trends
- Mise en place and cooking to order
- A can-do attitude and positive approach
- Good banter and up for a challenge
- Sound knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes
We’re a continually evolving business with further training and development opportunities
We’re proud to be some of the best in the business! Well-established and highly commended hospitality operations
Support and guidance from some of the most knowledgeable legends in the business
We’re proud to empower our staff to drive change!
Enviable all-round company culture across all facets of the business
Great perks and Incentives – staff discounts on food, beverage, merchandise and accommodation and activities within our network.
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity of a lifetime that you’d be interested in, we need to hear from you now!
Hours -Around 30 per week including evenings and weekends.
Number of Positions Available: 2