We currently have a vacancy for a Casual Picker/Packer in the Christchurch Warehouse team to help cover our busy period up to 40 hours per week.
This role is primarily responsible for:
- Picking & packing orders with an electric trolley, & scanner;
- Keeping all racks full and communicating as necessary where there is a lack of stock or any issues with stock coming in.
The ideal person will:
- Be reliable with a good work ethic, proactive attitude and be a team player;
- The role is by nature quite physically demanding and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Be a good communicator;
- Have strong numeracy, & above average computer skills.
- Have a working knowledge of Health & Safety at work
A forklift license would be advantageous, but not required.
The Warehouse operates Monday to Friday and will provide support to the afternoon-evening shift.
Pay Rate: $22-$25 per hour
Number of Positions Available: 1