Who We Are
We are a key cultivator of culture in Auckland. We champion Auckland internationally to attract big name shows and concerts, collaborate with arts companies and festivals and introduce children to the excitement of the stage.
We present events across Auckland’s major performing arts venues and stadiums – Aotea Centre, Auckland Town Hall, The Civic, Aotea Square, Bruce Mason Centre, Mt Smart Stadium, QBE Stadium and Western Springs Stadium. Our cafes are situated in The Civic, Aotea Centre, and the Auckland Art Gallery.
Key Purpose of Role
To assist with the Food and Beverage operations at Auckland Unlimited Cafes and catering
operations and ensure all customers are providing a friendly, professional, consistent, and
high level of service at all times.
• Food and Beverage operations with a focus on customer service, ensuring cash
handling, EFTPOS and Point of Sale systems procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Maintains standards of café staff, in line with delegated authorities & within the RFA
policies & procedures.
• Make decisions in accordance with established guidelines or best practice approach.
• Dealing with customer in a timely manner as required.
• Assist with in the Café team to meet the needs of the Daily Business requirements.
• Assist with daily duties as requested, cleaning food service, any other tasks that me be
asked as required during your shift.
• Offering Feed back to the team or Manager from customers where relevant.
• Maintain open & clear Communication to all the team when on shift.
This is a casual and flexible position, suited for those who are looking for flexible work. If you are wanting to work in a fast-paced, outdoors venue, customer focused and fun environment then see below about how to apply.
Number of Positions Available: 6